Do any of the following statements sound familiar?
- I procrastinate or resist being my best self, because I don’t want to outshine my loved ones or make them look or feel bad. I feel guilty by wanting more, so I hold myself back from enjoying success or reaching for higher goals.
- I self-sabotage and don’t reach my goals, and I worry that there is something fundamentally flawed or wrong with me. I mask my gifts and abilities, so others don’t feel threatened by it.
- Even though I’ve achieved some success, I have a deep-rooted fear of being exposed as a fraud and incompetent. I’m filled with worry that my achievements were simply a result of luck, and that I don’t actually deserve my accomplishments.
- I feel stuck in a job, relationship, or body that makes me unhappy or no longer serves me. But I’m afraid to make changes, because it could cause me to end up all alone, rejected by my family or loved ones. I’m scared of what will happen if I fail to meet their expectations.
- I worry about making the wrong decisions, starting something new and regretting it, or making important changes in my life, because I’m afraid I will make a mistake. I find myself gripped in the vice of perfectionism, worrying about not being perfect, and so I feel stuck in unhealthy situations or patterns out of fear.
If you identify with some of these struggles, don’t worry, you’re not alone!
People often reach out to me for coaching, because they are facing these exact challenges. Coaching can heal the root cause of your self-sabotage, procrastination and resistance patterns that are holding back from living your best life. You are the only thing standing between where you are and where you want to be. Coaching isn’t about advice. It’s about peeling away fear, doubt, and every other layer, to gain the tools, resources, and habits to create instant shifts toward empowerment. I’ll be by your side, with guidance and support, cheering you on toward your potential.